11.3.07

Scooby-doo where are you?

V patek jsme měli skvělý večer her. Děkujeme pomocnikům a studentům!
(We had a fantastic game night on Friday. Thanks to all of my helpers and students!)

Tento týden je normalni, ale přiští týden v ponděli(19.3.) budeme promitat film pro rodiny SCOOBY DOO AND THE RELUCTANT WAREWOLF(SCOOBY DOO A ZDRÁHAVÝ VLKODLAK). (This week is normal, but next week on Monday we will have the Family Movie Night with SCOOBY DOO AND THE RELUCTANT WAREWOLF.)

WOW Questions
1. What is your favorite season (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall)?
2. What did you have for lunch today?
3. You are lost in a forest between two villages.
The people from village A always lie.
In village B, people always tell the truth.
You want to go to village B.
You meet a man in the forest, but you don’t know if he is from village A or B. You can ask him only one question.
Which question will you ask him to know for sure where village B is?

12 komentářů:

Rev. Kati Collins řekl(a)...

Hello, Hello!
1. I love all seasons, but I think my favorite would have to be Fall. I love all of the beautiful leaves and the nice, cool weather.
2. Today I had pea soup and Chicken with vegetables and rice for Lunch.
3. Hint: This question will always have the same answer.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.Maybe Summer because I usually have a lot of free time and I can enjoy it with friends. I like Fall too, because I like snow and skiing (sjezdování-skiing from hill; from ski slope). But I don't like that night come very early during winter. Beyond that, howewer I love walks through hills at night by moonlight. Among others it's good time for taking pictures, enjoying magical sensation of night ...it's good way to be sleepy...and so. Isn't it crazy? Maybe yes, it is. But it's so amazing! Check it out! :-)
2. I had a fish with leek and potatoes.
3. I was thinking about it with my friend, and we decided that it must be about road. Which way leads to your village? I think it's logically.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hi,
1)Well-my favorite season is summer, and winter.Summer because it's nice and warm and winter because I can ski, play in the snow and do alot of fun things
2)Well-I really can't answer this question, becaose it's the morning.But yesterday I had párek and bread in the cafeteria at school.
3)Hm...first I would ask his if village b exists, then if he said YES, then I would knouw, that he is from village B, if he said NO then I would know, that he id lieing and that he will not tell me the truth, wen i ask tim., the one from village well allways tell me the truth.
Marta

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.My favourite season is summer.
2.I had a omelette.
3.Hm...first I would ask his if village b exists, then if he said YES, then I would knouw, that he is from village B, if he said NO then I would know, that he id lieing and that he will not tell me the truth, wen i ask tim., the one from village well allways tell me the truth.

Hello...Milan Zavoral

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. I love fall - colors of the leaves and the crispness of the air.
2. It is morning here, but yesterday I had chicken salad wraped in a tortilla and clam chowder soup. Mmmm
3. I like Marta's answer - ask if Villiage B exists, and if the answer is no, he is the liar.
Have a great day!
Ann Salmons

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.My favorite season is Winter
2.I had spaghetti
3.Where are you from

Rev. Kati Collins řekl(a)...

Who likes winter and had spaghetti in the last comment?

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.My favorite season is Winter
2.I had spaghetti
3.Where are you from???
Jakub Trnka

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.My favourite season is summer and winter.
2.I had spaghetti.
3.I think I ask him if village B exist and what is the road to village B in 1 sentence

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Anna Šimonová
1.My favorite summer and winter.
2.I had fish stick and potatoes,wegetable
3.I don"t know

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Bara Tomanova
1.My favourite season is sumer.
2.I had meat,dumpling and sauce.
3.I don"t know.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hello Kati!
1.my favourite season is summer.
2.i have lunch today is filet of fish with poteatoes.
3.I don't know.


1.My favourite film is "čarodějky".
2.Yes, I have 1 brother.
3.I take aboardat the lessons.
Hi Tereza Janečková