15.4.07

Tento Týden 15. dubenu/April

Jsem ráda, že Večer aprílových bláznů byl fantastický. Dobře jsem se bavila, a doufám, že Vy také. Děkujeme pomocnikům a studentům! Budu mít fotky později tento týden. I had a great time at the Večer Aprílových Bláznů. I hope you did too! I will post some pictures later on this week.

Tento týden je normalni, ale přiští týden v ponděli(23.4. v 18:00) budeme promítat film pro rodiny The Princess Bride(Princezna nevěsta). Mám rada ten film. Next week the Family Movie on Monday will be The Princess Bride. It's one of my favorites. I think you will like it.WOW Points
1. Which castles do you like or dislike?
2. What do you like to do on a beautiful sunny day?
3. What letter is used the most in the English language?

10 komentářů:

Rev. Kati Collins řekl(a)...

1. Today I visited the Bouzov Castle. I like it, because I think it's very beautiful and interesting. However, I also like Helfštýn Castle, which is charming and mysterious.
2. I like walking and/or sitting next to a lake on a beautiful sunny day.
3. Guess.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. I really don't know. maybe It could be Svojanov because Svojanov is near to Polička and I often visit it when there are some festivals.
2. I like to spend this time with my friends. We play a games and do fun. I like to do nothing sometimes, too, or to read a good book and to listen music.
3."a"...or "e"?I guess. hmmm...

Anonymní řekl(a)...

P.S. I love "The Princess Bride" I hope you all enjoy it.
Ann

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. Oh, I loved Bouzov Castle. I loved walking through it and imagining what it might have been like to live there during that time.
2. My ideal sunny day would be to be at a beach, or on a picnic.
3. Hmmm.... is it t, e or s?
Have a great day!
Ann Salmons

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Helo Kati,
1. I like castle in Lednice.
2. I will swimm in swimming pool or aquapark.
3. The most used letter in English is E.

Rev. Kati Collins řekl(a)...

Who left the last comment? Don't forget your name! A swimming pool sounds good on a day like today!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hi Kati
1.I like Karlštejn castle.
2.I go to bed and sleep.
3.Maybye a.


Bye Hubert Hoffmann

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hello Kati!
1)I like castle Svojanov.
2)I tanning.
3)I oftenten use ,,a´´.

Bye Verča

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.I like Hluboká castle.
2.I play soccer.
3.A is used the mast.
Hello Jakub Trnka

Anonymní řekl(a)...

hello

I like castle Svojanov.

I am out side.

I think it is e or i.

bye tom.d.