29.4.07

Přijd´te na Večer her a Disco Night (29.4.-13.5)

30.dubna, 1., 7., 8. května neni angličtina. 2., 3., 9., a 10.května bude angličtina!Pokud angličtinu nebudeš mít, přijď na jeden nebo oba večeri (viz.dole). (We won't have English on April 30th, May 1st, 7th, or 8th. However, on May 2-3 and 9-10, we will have English class. If you won't have class, you should come to one of the events below.)

Večer her – v češtině i angličtině
(Game Night in Czech and English)

Chcete-li zažít příjemný večer, zveme rodiče i děti k večeru her v evangelickém sboru. Sejdeme se 4. května v 17 hod. (Join us for a fun evening of games in the Evangelical Church. We will meet on May 4th at 5pm.)

Disco Night
Hledáte zábavu na pondělí, 7. května,když nebudete mít školu? Přijďte do kostela na disko večer v 19:00-20:30hod. Jestli máte písně, které byste na naší disko night rádi pustili, přineste mi je do 4. května. (Looking for something fun on Monday May 7th, when you don't have school the next day? Come to the church for a disco night at 7pm. If you have music you want to hear, please bring me a cd before May 4th.)

Wow Questions
1. Do(Did) you have school or work on this Monday?
2. What will you do(or did you do) on this Tuesday without school?
3. Riddle: What do the dead eat, that the living would die if they ate?

6 komentářů:

Rev. Kati Collins řekl(a)...

1. I do not have school or work on Monday.
2. I will go on a trip with some friends to see a few Czech cities. I'll tell you more after the trip.
3. This is a joke, so you answers can be funny.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. I do not have school.
2. I'll listen more music and I think I'll relax and do nothing (like today :-)
3. Nothing - or anything? Yes, but how :-P

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. In the United States we celebrate Labor Day in September, so I have work.
2. Work
3. ?Nothing?, ?Worms?
Ann S.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. I worked today. I called the newspaper with a good story in Nitro, WV.
2. Visiting friends.
3. Nothing!
-kati's pawpaw Earl

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. Chocolate and Chocolate with Chocolate chunks. Uhmmmmm.
2. GW and not GW Bush but George Washington.
3. My favorite song to dance to is the twist or chantilly lace or any rock and roll song. I actually like to dance to almost any song.

Can one of the boys please dance with Kati, Magda, and Radka, and … all the girls at the dance May 8th. Once for me and once for Kerry.

Loved seeing everyone in the video at the talent show/April fools. Wish I could have been there.
Thanks, Bill Salmons

;)

Anonymní řekl(a)...

hello Kati,
1.No, I haven't.
2.I rested at the garden.
3.I don't understand.
Tereza Janečková