22.4.07

Kdo tam bylo?

Byli jste tam? Pojdívejte se na video a budete vidět jaké to bylo.(Were you there? Watch the video and see how it went!)


Přijďte v ponděli do kostela na Rodinný film večer. Večer Disco bude Ponděli 7. května! Co to je? Vysvětlim vám příšti týden. (Come Monday for the Family movie. Disco night will be on Monday, May 7. What is this? I'll explain next week.)

Wow Points
1. What flavor ice cream do you like?
2. Who was the first president of the United States?
3. What is your favorite song to dance to?

5 komentářů:

Rev. Kati Collins řekl(a)...

1. My favorite flavor of ice cream is cappaccino chunky chocolate from Braums, an ice cream restaurant in Oklahoma. I also like regular chocolate or lemon.
2. I think he didn't like cherries.
3. I like to dance to "YMCA" and "Time Warp."

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. hmmm... I like to experiment.
2. George Washington
3. I don't know :-)

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1.I like chocolate ice cream.
2.George Washington.
3.I do not dance.
Hello Jakub Trnka

Anonymní řekl(a)...

1. I like Rocky Road - chocolate with nuts and marshmellows.
2. Good ole George Washington
3. What else? 500 Miles
I loved the talent show video. You all were awesome. Wish I could have been there.
Ann Salmons

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hello Kati,
1.I like walnut ice cream very much.
2.Hmmm....George Washington?
3.I love singer Aneta Langerová and group peha and their song.
Bye...tereza Janečková